1. Intracanal dressing for endodontic treatment
of teeth with pulp necrosis and retreatment.
2. Intracanal dressing for cases of perforations,
external and internal resorptions, prior to the
use of BIO-C® REPAIR, MTA REPAIR HP and MTA Angelus.
3. Incomplete rhizogemesis.
pH : ~12
Radiopacity : 9 mm Al
Particle Size : ≤ 2 μm
Flow : 23.85 ± 0.33 mm
Rheometry : 11.0 ± 2.0 Pa.s
Solubility : 0.15 ± 0.05 %
A. USE OF APPLICATOR TIPS
1. Sterilize the applicators tips before use.
2. Place the applicator tip at the syringe
3. We recommend using a disposable plastic cover on the syringe to avoid
4. Confirm the output of the material from the syringe before the direct
application to the canal
5. Position the tip and syringe assembly properly into the canal and press the
plunger with little force to prevent the excessive output of the product
6. Before closing the syringe, retract the plunger to stop the outflow
7. Clean any excess material in the tip of the syringe and close with appropriate
pressure after use to prevent moisture input, which causes the product to dry
8. Clean and disinfect the syringe in subsequent uses to avoid cross-
B. INTRACANAL APPLICATION
1. Anesthetize, install rubber dam isolation and then perform the biomechanical
preparation of the canal and, in case of internal reabsorption, use specific
instruments to remove the inflammatory tissue.
2. Dry the canal with absorbent paper points.
3. Discard the material of the beginning of the syringe, as it may be a little hard.
4. Connect the applicator tip to the syringe
5. Insert the tip of the syringe near the dental apex
6. Apply BIO-C ® TEMP through gradual retraction of the syringe to obtain a
complete filling of the canals
7. Remove any excess paste from the pulp chamber
Note: Make the changes if necessary, until signs and symptoms normalize.
8. The removal should be performed using Sodium Hypochlorite associated
with the use of a Kerr Type File making grinding movements against the root
9. Then, irrigate with 17% EDTA solution and if possible activate EDTA with an
Ultrasonic Tip in 3 cycles of 10 seconds duration.
10. Seal the canal with a sealer such as BIO-C ® SEALER or MTA-FILLAPEX and
11. Seal the coronary opening.
1. Keep the product in a dry and ventilated place between 15 and 30°C and with
relative humidity below 60%.
2. Do not store it in the refrigerator.
3. After using the product, close it APPLYING A STRONG PRESSURE using the
4. Return the syringe to the envelope containing the silica gel and TIGHTLY
CLOSE the metallic package
5. In the case of bioceramic products, such as BIO-C TEMP, with a tip applicator,
remove after use and close it with the original cap.