To mechanically shape and prepare the root canals during endodontic therapy. To
remove the root canal obturating material while performing retreatment.To remove infected pulp.
Length : 21, 25 mm
ISO Sizes: 6 to 40
Taper of 2%
1. Prepare the access cavity using round bur or Endoguide.
2. Always appy EDTA before entering into the canal.
3. H file is used to grasp canal obstructions and deliver them coronally through application of an upward force.
4. Clinically, to deliver this upward force, the
clinician must first bypass. Once bypassed, the H file is inserted beyond the obstruction, and the
aforementioned upward force is delivered using the engaged flutes of the H file.
5. once the obstruction is bypassed, and the H file inserted beyond the obstruction, the H file is often tightly bound along its entire length.
6. The possibilities for apical canal transportation with an active cutting tip are very real in
this environment if using an H file
Store at cool and dry place