To mechanically shape and prepare the root canals during endodontic therapy.To remove the root canal obturating material while performing retreatment. To remove infected pulp.
Length : 21, 25 mm
ISO Sizes: 6 to 40
Taper of 2%
1. Prepare the access cavity using round bur or Endoguide
2. Always appy EDTA before entering into the canal
3. Explore and scout the canals using #8,10 K files.
4. Use in clockwise direction (1/4 turn only), then withdraw.
5. Biomechanical preparation with hand file is continued till the canal is enlarged & shaped as required.
Store at cool and dry place