1. Crown & Bridge impressions.
2. Full arch impressions in implantology.
3. Veneer / Laminate Impressions.
4. Inlay and Onlay impressions.
5. Functional impression.
6. Impressions for orthodontic splints and study models.
7. Functional Impressions
WORKING TIME-2 MINUTES
SETTING TIME-4 MINUTES
STRAIN IN COMPRESSION-2 - 3%
Instructions to use
Catridge Using Dispensor (1:1):
1. Slide up the lever present on the back side of the dispenser & simultaneously pullback the plunger.
2. Lift up the plastic flap (Cartridge Lock) present on the front side.
3. Now load the cartridge, ensuring that V-shaped notch of the cartridge is facing downwards.
4. Push down the plastic flap and lock the cartridge.
5. Remove the cartridge cap by rotating it 90 degree anticlockwise and discard it.
6. Attach mixing tip and turn it clockwise to lock it.
7. Before applying the tip, check that the two cartridge openings are not clogged, and bleed the cartridge until the base and catalyst paste are evenly extruded.
8. By pulling the trigger, material is mixed. While using it for the first time squeeze out a pea sized amount of material and discard it.
9. To avoid bubbles, it is important that the tip of mixing cannula always remains immersed in the material.
10. After application leave the used mixing tip on the cartridge to cap the unused material.
Cartridge Using Automatic Mixers:
1. Remove the cap from the cartridge and discard. Attach a new mixing tip.
2. Secure the mixing tip by sliding the locking mechanism into the locked position.
3. Insert the cartridge into the Automatic impression mixer. Note: Follow the instructions of the mixing machine you are using.
4. While using the cartridge first time extrude and discard pea size of material. Note: To avoid bubbles always immersed the mixing tip into the tray material.
5. After the application, leave the used tip on the cartridge to cap unused material.
1. Take the base material and the catalyst in equal ratio using the specific colored spoon.
2. Knead the material with the fingertips for not more than 60 seconds until the color is uniform.
3. Reseal the container immediately after use. NOTE: Only use the Base and Catalyst from the same package! Reseal the container immediately after use! Do not mix up the container lids!
Storage and Shelf life
1. Store impression at room temperature (7-25 °C) in a dry place away from light.
2. The impression is stable and can be cast even after one month without loss of accuracy.
3. Close the jar of putty immediately after use.
4. After the application, leave the used tip on the cartridge to cap the unused material.
5. Do not use the material after the expiry date, which is displayed on the containers.