Base liner for composite restorations.
Blocking out of undercuts.
LIGHT CURE TIME - 40 SECONDS
WORKING TIME - 1:20 MINUTES
DEPTH OF CURE (40 SEC) - > 2.00 MM
COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH - 280 MPA
1. Before preparation, clean the tooth and remove all cleaning residue with water spray. Use of a rubber dam is not necessary if moisture can be controlled in another way. Avoid contamination with saliva during the application.
2. Prepare the cavity in accordance with the general rules for adhesive procedures. Bevel the enamel edges. Protect pulp in deep cavities with suitable materials. E.g Calcium Hydroxide.
3. Apply bonding agent (Total Etch or Universal bonding system). Observe the manufacturer's instructions for the material used.
4. Remove the cap from the Avueliner L C syringe and attach a needle tip, squeeze out small drop of material on pad to ensure safe handling of the material.
5. Apply the material into cavity until the desired thickness is achieved. 6. Light cure it for 40 seconds.
7. Do not apply on the cavity edges, Place the composite filling material according to the manufacturer's instructions.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE OF THE IMPRESSION
1. Store impression at room temperature (< 25 °C (77 °F)) in a dry place away from light.
2. Do not use the material after the expiry date.