AVUE AvueLiner LC - Light Cure Glass Ionomer Base/Liner
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Light Cure Glass Ionomer Base/Liner.
The importance of having a strong base or lining material to support the overlying restoration and the subsequent occlusal forces placed upon it during function is well-recognized.
Glass-ionomer liner-AvueLiner LC is widely used for lining all types of cavities where a biological seal and cariostatic action are needed.
The chief advantages of AvueLiner LC are release of fluoride, biocompatibility , and adhesion to tooth structure. Conventional glass ionomers suffer from the disadvantages that they have short working times and rather long set times.
AvueLiner LC novel light-cured glass-ionomer liner/base which undergoes an almost instantaneous curing reaction when irradiated with visible light is introduced.
For composite restorations to minimize post-operative sensitivities, compensates marginal gap formation by volume expansion.
- Protects pulp.
- Releases fluoride.
- Superior compressive strength 280 MPa.
- Seals dentinal tubules.
1. Before preparation, clean the tooth and remove all cleaning residue with water spray. Use of a rubber dam is not necessary if moisture can be controlled in another way. Avoid contamination with saliva during the application.
2. Prepare the cavity in accordance with the general rules for adhesive procedures. Bevel the enamel edges. Protect pulp in deep cavities with suitable materials. E.g Calcium Hydroxide.
3. Apply bonding agent (Total Etch or Universal bonding system). Observe the manufacturer's instructions for the material used.
4. Remove the cap from the Avueliner L C syringe and attach a needle tip, squeeze out small drop of material on pad to ensure safe handling of the material.
5. Apply the material into cavity until the desired thickness is achieved. 6. Light cure it for 40 seconds.
7. Do not apply on the cavity edges, Place the composite filling material according to the manufacturer's instructions.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE OF THE IMPRESSION
1. Store impression at room temperature (< 25 °C (77 °F)) in a dry place away from light.
2. Do not use the material after the expiry date.
1. For composite restorations to minimize post-operative sensitivities.
2. Protects pulp.
3. Releases fluoride.
4. Superior compressive strength 280 MPa.
6. Seals dentinal tubules.