Creating Short term/long term temporary crowns or bridges.
Direct fabrication of temporary veneers, inlays, onlays and also used in indirect restorative procedures.
Setting Time in mouth: 1:45 -2:00 minutes
Complete setting time: 4-5 minutes
Barcol Hardness: 50
Flexural Strenght: 101MPA
Working Time: 23°C(73°F)
Shore D Hardness: 75
Compressive Strength: 320MPa
Instruction To use
1. Before preparing the crown or bridge or prior to extraction of a tooth,
take an impression using alginate, silicone or a thermoplastic impression
material. Alternatively, the temporary prosthesis can be made using a
laboratory prepared vacuum-formed tray.
2. Dry the prepared teeth and even out any undercuts in the preparation.
Then lightly lubricate the cores and surrounding tissue plus any
composite core build-ups using petroleum jelly or a similar separating
3. Select the desired shade of Avue T Crown and insert the appropriate
cartridge in the Automix-Dispenser.
4. Slide up the lever present on the back side of the dispenser &
simultaneously pullback the plunger.
5. Lift up the plastic flap (Cartridge Lock) present on the front side.
6. Now load the cartridge, ensuring that V-shaped notch of the cartridge
is facing downwards.
7. Push down the plastic flap and lock the cartridge.
8. Remove the cartridge cap by rotating its 90 degree anticlockwise and
9. Attach mixing tip and turn it clockwise to lock it.
10. Before applying the tip, check that the two cartridge openings are not
clogged, and bleed the cartridge until the base and catalyst paste are
evenly extruded .
11. By pulling the trigger material is mixed while using it for the first time
squeeze out a pea sized amount of material and discard it.
12. Without delay, begin dispensing Avue T Crown Material directly into
the preliminary impression into the area of the preparation by applying
continuous, light pressure . As the material comes out of the mixing tip,
inject it into the deepest portion of the preliminary impression and then
into the gingival areas.
NOTE : Always keep the mixing tip immersed in the material to prevent
13. After application of Avue T Crown leave the used mixing tip on the
cartridge to cap the unused material.
14. Reseat the preliminary impression into the patient's mouth in the
proper relative position within 50 seconds of the start of mix.
NOTE : The use of lubricant may assist in removal from the mouth.
15. After 1 -2min remove the impression from the mouth. Material
hardened but still is in elastic state (model setting time is 3-4 minutes).
16. After removing from mouth, Let it set outside the mouth for 4
minutes. Temporary crowns can be immersed in warm water ( 45° -
55°C) for post curing.
17. 5 minutes from the beginning of application, the temporary crown &
bridges can be finished and polished.
NOTE : Prior to this remove air-inhibited layer with alcohol saturated
1. store impression at room temperature(25-27 C) in a dry place away from light.
2. After the application, leave the used tip on the cartridge to cap the unused material.
3. Do not use the material after the expiry date.