Bioclear is pleased to introduce the Black Triangle System, a new matrix system that enables black triangle closure up to 40% faster* than with the original Bioclear matrices.
Black Triangle matrices are custom designed for black triangle treatment and require no trimming prior to seating.
A color-coded gauge and matrices make choosing the correct curvature for gingival embrasure closure simple and predictable. Curvature is indicated by colors at the top of the matrix and correspond with a gauge that, when inserted into the black triangle, indicates which curvature to use.
The matrices come in two sizes (large incisor and small incisor) and four curvatures allowing you to treat the entire anterior sextant, canine to canine and both upper and lower arches with strong aesthetically pleasing results.
Black triangle Matrices
Using paired matrices, curvature (indicated by color) closes spaces up to:
Pink – 1 mm space
Yellow – 1.5 mm space
Green – 2 mm space
Blue – 2.5 mm space
1. Small Incisor BT Matrix Tub: For mandibular incisors and small maxillary lateral incisors
2. Large Incisor BT Matrix Tub: Are taller and wrap the tooth more than the Small Incisor BT Matrices. They should be used for maxillary central Incisors, large maxillary lateral incisors, maxillary and mandibular canines, and maxillary and mandibular bicuspids.
Black Triangle Gauge
The BT Gauge is for use with the new color-coded BT Matrices. The use of the gauge with these color-coded matrices is designed to make black triangle closures simpler and more efficient.
TruContact Saws and Sanders
Contact optimization is an essential part of the Bioclear Method. Natural contacts are generally too tight and too rough to allow insertion of a mylar matrix. Bioclear TruContact Saws and Sanders are designed to work in sequence to lighten the contact which then improves the ease of placement of the mylar matrices. As an additional advantage, the TruContact also removes biofilm from the contact
Dual Color Disclosing Solution
Disclosing solution for discovery of cracks and biofilm for blasting. Newer Biofilm stains pink. Older biofilm & cracks (more than 24 hours) stain purple, aiding the clinician in properly educating patients about oral hygiene & restorative needs.
Cleaning & Sterilization
1. BT Gauges and TrueContact Saws and Sanders are reusable and autoclavable. Wash with soap and water using a soft brush to remove debris
Note: Do NOT use sprays/wipes, this could damage the BT Gauge.
2. Sterilize using steam sterilizers only on the regular cycle
Note: Temperature of sterilizer should NOT exceed 270° F/132° C
1. Self stabilizing
2. Stronger than traditional mylar
3. Naturally countoured emergence profile
4. Trucontact saw: ease the placement of mylar
5. Disclosing solution discover cracks/biofilm
6. BT gauge for selection of appropriate matix
7. Matices available in 2 differant sizes