1. DC 201 - For mesial diastema closure
up to 1mm
2. DC 202 - For distal diastema closure
up to 1mm
3. DC 203 - For space closure on lower
incisors up to 1mm
4. DC 204 - For diastema closure on spaces larger than 2mm
Diastema closure up to 1mm.
Film Thickness - 50 µ
Use the TruConact sander before matrix placement to lighten the contact between teeth where the matrix is to be placed.
• If you are placing the matrix on one tooth surface, use the orange sander.
• If you are placing two matrices in one contact, use the red sander.
• Use the blue saw after curing the composite to clean up any unwanted materials in the interproximal area to avoid “false contact.”
TRIMMING THE MATRIX
In young patients with healthy bone, a notch will need to be trimmed from the gingival edge of the matrix. The notch height will correlate with the papilla height. Use Bioclear Matrix Sculpting Scissors (ID# 500071) to trim papilla notch.
PLACING THE MATRIX
Pinch the matrix between your thumb and index finger to drive the matrix apically deep into the sulcus. If the matrix will not slide into place, remove the matrix and re-sand the contact area with the TruConact sander.
Store at cool and dry place