1. Sealing of teeth with sound but vulnerable pit and fissure sites
2. Sealing of teeth with minimal pit and fissure caries.
Light Cure Time: 20 seconds
1. Clean and isolate tooth
2. Etch the tooth surface with the Super Etch LV for a minimum of 30 seconds but not more than a minute (60 seconds)
3. Wash thoroughly with water
4. Completely dry tooth. This is very essential for the next few steps in the process
5. Directly inject or brush apply Conseal f pit and fissure sealant
6. Light cure Conseal f for 20 seconds
Store in a cool dry place below 30 deg. Celsius.