Solid gutta percha points for Root canal filling
Preparation before use
1. Before using the product, check the expiration date and make sure there is no dirt, dust, or any foreign substance. Do not use if the Gutta Percha is too hard and not elastic.
2. Read and fully understand the manufacturer's instructions and study the step-by-step guide thoroughly.
3. Prepare all accessories and instruments required prior to the procedure.
Directions for use
In order to fill a root canal, a dental professional must follow the following steps.
1. Select a Gutta Percha master cone that fits the apex and check the working length before filling the root canal.Cut off the useless cone tip before inserting the Gutta Percha into the root canal.
2. When the Gutta Percha point is placed inside the root canal, take an x-ray to confirm that the Gutta Percha point is located 1mm away from the apex and perfectly fits the root canal
3. Remove the Gutta Percha point from the root canal and dry with a paper point. Choose a file that is one size smaller than the one used to perforate the root canal. Apply the sealer to the file and spread the inside of the canal. Finish up by applying the sealer to Gutta Percha point tip around 1mm and inserting it into the root canal.
4. This procedure is the most fundamental method. However, a dental professional may consider using more Gutta Percha points or perform the procedure in a different way based on the patient's symptoms.
Gutta Percha points are for a single use. Do not re-use them.
Store at cool and dry place