To eliminate moisture from canals following preparation during root canal procedures.
Directions for use
There are two stages to remove the moisture, blood and other foreign substance from the root canal. A dental professional has to follow steps to fill the root canal.
1. Before the stage of root canal filling with the Gutta Percha Points, the absorbent paper points should be checked the length and size to match the shaped root canal. An absorbent paper points should be selected to be fit to apex of root canal.
2. The selected paper points is inserted into the root canal to remove the blood or foreign substance before root canal filling permanently with Gutta Percha Points
This procedure is the most fundamental method. However, a dental professional may consider using more Absorbent Paper points to perform the procedure in a different way based on the patient's symptoms.
NOTE:Absorbent Paper Points are for a single use.
Do not re-use them.
1. Store at room temperature. (2~27°C)
2. Do not throw the products while carrying
3. Store with separate from other products of different sizes and types