Diadent PaperPoint ProT - An Absorbent Paper Points
Subcribe to back in stock notification
DiaDent Paper pointsAn absorbent paper points is an endodontic paper point that is used during the endodontic therapy to dry, or remove any foreign materials from the root canal of a tooth.
Diadent is known for its most comprehensive selection of gutta percha and paper point in the market. Not only that, DiaDent’s special tapered points are millimeter-marked to provide the most accurate depth measurements and to save chair time. The + and - .029 diameter tolerance ensures a complete and precise obturation every time.
Endodontic paper points are used to eliminate moisture from canals following preparation during root canal procedures.
DiaDent Paper points are highly absorbant and shaped to easily fit into the canal.-Hand Rolled for Extra Absorbency.
-Rigid enough to insert in canals without curling or bending
-Rolled firmly to hold shape when withdrawn from the canal
-Highly absorbent Sterilized individual packages
-Variety of sizes available
Pro T Paper PointsThey are marked to provide preliminary guidance in measuring the root canal depth before proceeding clinically with the application of Gutta Percha Points.
DiaDent's paper points have superior absorbency that ensures complete drying of the entire canal
Millimeter Marked Paper Point
DiaDent Colour Coded Paper Points are made from specially formulated, highly absorbent paper. Each of the Paper Point is individually hand-jig rolled to ensure perfect size and firmness.
DiaDent Paper Points have been awarded the ISO 9001 and CE Certification insuring, a high standard of design, manufacturing, and quality assuranceMillimeter Marked Paper Points are marked to provide preliminary guidance in measuring the root canal depth before proceeding clinically with the application of Gutta Percha Points.
DiaDent's paper points have superior absorbency that ensures complete drying of the entire canal.
BENEFITS of mm-Marked points:
- Quick and easy method for depth measurements
- Eliminates apex perforations may lead to bleeding
- Save chair time with pre-measured points
- Most accurate depth measurements
These paper points are ISO sizes (International Standard Sizes) which means they are .02/4%/6% tapered.
There are two stages to remove the moisture, blood and other foreign substance from the root canal. A dental professional has to follow steps to fill the root canal.
1. Before the stage of root canal filling with the Gutta Percha Points, the absorbent paper points should be checked the length and size to match the shaped root canal. An absorbent paper points should be selected to be fit to apex of root canal.
2. The selected paper points is inserted into the root canal to remove the blood or foreign substance before root canal filling permanently with Gutta Percha Points
This procedure is the most fundamental method. However, a dental professional may consider using more Absorbent Paper points to perform the procedure in a different way based on the patient's symptoms.
NOTE : Absorbent Paper Points are for a single use.
Do not re-use them.
1. Store at room temperature. (2~27°C) 2. Do not throw the products while carrying 3. Store with separate from other products of different sizes and types
1.Hand Rolled for Extra Absorbency.
2.Rigid enough to insert without curling/ bending.
3.Rolled firmly to hold shape when withdrawn from the canal
4.Quick and easy method for depth measurements.
5.Save chair time with pre-measured points.