• Direct pulp capping
• Internal resorption
• Apexogenesis /Apexification
• Furcation and root canal perforation
• Reverse root filling
1. Sterilize a glass slab, a metal spatula and all instruments for the insertion of MTA ANGELUS®;
2. Mix for 30 seconds the content of 1 sachet of MTA ANGELUS® (or 1 spoon of MTA ANGELUS®) with 1
drop of distilled water. The mixture should be homogeneous and with a consistency similar to wet sand;
3. Place the cement on the selected site with a sterilized amalgam carrier or other appropriate instrument;
4. Condense the cement with instruments such as amalgam condensers, a number 1 spatula or absorbent
paper points moistened with distilled water.
IMPORTANT: If MTA ANGELUS® is not used immediately after mixing, its dehydration can be prevented
and the working time increased by covering the mix on the glass slab with a wet gauze. If the mixed MTA
dehydrates, it must be discarded.
Store at dry place