1. Bite Registration
2. Material for application on bite forks for use with facebows
3. Key Material,e.g for intraoral incisal pin records
Total working time* ≤ 0:30 min
Recommended time in mouth ≥ 1:30 min
Shore-A hardness (1 h) ≥ 93
Instructions To Use:
Create bite registration
1. Apply the bite registration material directly to the occlusal surfaces. If necessary, apply to prepared areas first.
Please note: It is usually sufficient to apply the material to the teeth of the upper
or lower dental arch. In the area of the front teeth, it is recommended that the material be applied to both dental arches. A material layer approx. 5 mm thick should be sufficient.
2. Allow patient to adopt the desired occlusion.
3. After 1:30 min., carefully remove the finished bite registration from the mouth.
Process bite registration
Please note: The material has a high final hardness and can be processed with a rotating instrument (e.g. grinder). Immediately after removal, excess can also be removed with a scalpel.
1. Remove excess material extending beyond the cast chewing surface areas.
2. Remove shreds of material which extend into the approximal areas.
▸ Store at room temperature (15 – 25 °C/59 – 77 °F) in a dry place.
▸ Do not store in the fridge or freezer.
▸ Protect against exposure to direct sunlight.
▸ After the application, leave the used tip on the cartridge to cap unused material.
▸ Do not use after the expiration date.
Special storage conditions are not required. The bite registration can be stored for a long period of time.