1. Class I
2. Class II
3. Class III
4. Class V Cervical erosion Abfraction lesions
5. Root surface restorations
6. Core build up
7. Deciduous teeth restorations
8. Geriatric restorations
9. Temporary fillings ART (Atraumatic Restorative Treatment)
10. Dentin replacement Sandwich technique restorations
11. Molar Incisal hypomineralization (MIH) (intermediate approach)
13. Pit and fissure sealant
Mixing time- 10"
Working time- 2’10’’
Light Curing Time- 20”
Depth of Cure (A3) 1.8mm
Powder-liquid dosage: 1 flat scoop to 2 drops
Instructions for capsule system
1. Prepare cavity and isolate the tooth. Apply Riva Conditioner for 10 seconds, wash and remove excess water
2. Activate the capsule and mix it in a triturator for 10 seconds, before placing it into the applicator.
3. Apply 2mm increments, light curing for 20 seconds each. Polish under water spray
Instructions for powder liquid system:
1. Prepare cavity and isolate the tooth. Apply Riva Conditioner for 10 seconds, wash and remove excess water.
2. Gently tap Riva Light Cure powder jar on the hand.
3. Dispense one level measure of powder onto the mixing pad/glass slab. Replace cap tightly.
4. Dispense two drops of liquid onto the mixing pad/glass slab next to the
powder. Quickly replace cap tightly.
5. Divide the powder into two equal parts.
6. Mix the liquid with one part of the powder for 10 seconds using a plastic
spatula, then include the second part and mix for another 15 to 20 seconds.
1.Place Riva Light Cure into the cavity, being careful not to trap air under or
within the restoration.
Note: At 23°C/74°F working time will be about 120 seconds (2’00’’). In situations above this temperature, working times will shorten. Adhesion
strength will decrease if material is manipulated after this time. Use a
layering technique for cavity deeper than 2 mm.
2. Light cure for 20 seconds using Curing Light or any other visible light-curing device (470 nm wavelength). Place light source as
closely as possible to the cement surface.
3. Finish restoration using standard techniques. Finishing may be commenced immediately after light curing.
4. Instruct patient not to eat for at least one hour after procedure.
5. Exposure to strong lights during mixing and placement can reduce working time.
1. Do not remove Riva Light Cure capsules from their foil packets until ready to use.
2. Store at temperatures between 4°C - 20°C (39°F - 68°F) for capsules and 4°C - 25°C (39°F - 77°F) for powder/liquid kits.
3. Use at room temperature between 20°C and 25°C (68°F - 77°F).