SS White ExactTaper H™-Rotary file system
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The ExactTaper H™Rotary files
ExactTaperH files reduce the number of files needed in a case with familiar colours and file shapes to streamline the existing treatment process. Use the same protocol or technique you use with ProTaper® Gold or Edge Taper Platinum file systems with the same sizes, lengths and tapers.shaping files reduce the potential for over-preparation and enable:-
For simple, fast, and predictable endo.
Over the years, SS White has resolved many of the issues that endodontists have faced with other endodontic file systems, and they have been very successful in doing so,said Dr Salehrabi.SS White continues to meet the needs of endodontists and general practitioners with products created around CORE Endodontics—a holistic strategy that focuses on conserving the whole tooth through minimally invasive dentistry.
ExactTaper has more flexibility than most files and helped me overcome working on tight canals or curved canals,” said Dr. Sheri. “It is a very useful file system that is great to have on hand for molar endodontics.” The shaping files cut dentin throughout each canal zone with greater efficiency, while reducing the potential for overpreparation.
The finishing files ensure the proper apical fit for matching existing gutta percha points. Shaping files also have multiple tapers that ensure flexibility and cut dentin in specific canal zones.
These files offer quick and efficient cutting and shaping, and there is less chance of fracture due to very thin tips
This flexibility is an important property that allows preparation of curved canals while minimizing transportation. Despite this increased flexibility, separation is still a concern with NiTi instruments. The clinical concern is that NiTi files have been reported to undergo fatigue failure which occurs unexpectedly without any sign of previous deformation and therefore visual inspection would not seem to be the ideal way of evaluating nickel titanium instruments in order to prevent fracture
Clinicians could pre-bend the files. you ve never seen a NiTi product bend like that.SS White ExactTaper H Files offer greater flexibility and are more resistant to cyclic fatigue when tested against both Dentsply Protaper Gold and Edge Endo EdgeTaper™ Platinum files. Heat matrix technology provides better flexibility to easily navigate curved canals and complex anatomy.
Other features and benefits include:
- Same sizes, lengths and tapers enable you to use the same protocol or technique you use with ProTaper Gold and Edge Taper Platinum file systems.
- Shaping files cut dentin throughout each canal zone with greater efficiency while reducing the potential for over-preparation.
- Finishing files ensure the proper apical fit for the matching Diadent Gutta Percha points.
- Shaping files have multiple tapers that ensure flexibility and cut dentin in specific canal zones.
To remove the root canal obturating material while performing retreatment.
To remove infected pulp.
Recommended torque limit is 450 g/cm (4.4 N/cm)
CYCLIC FATIQUE STRENGTH
Competitor -143 cycles
SSW 316 cycles
(121% increase in cyclical fatigue strength)
Competitor -157 cycles
SSW 359 cycles
(129% increase in cyclical fatigue strength)
Competitor -134 cycles
SSW 316 cycles - 316 cycles
(136% increase in cyclical fatigue strength)
Competitor -120 cycles
SSW 316 cycles - 359 cycles
(199% increase in cyclical fatigue strength)
• Use endodontic intra-canal lubricant and small hand files when manually scouting and securing canals
• Use NaOCl when mechanically pre-shaping or shaping canals
• Create glide-path using appropriate file system
• Use ExactTaper™H SX files in one or more passes to expand the glide path
• Use ExactTaper™H SX files to relocate the coronal aspect of a canal away from an external root concavity, eliminate triangles of dentin, or produce more shape as desired • Irrigate, recapitulate with a hand file and re-irrigate after removing each rotary file
• Frequently clean and inspect the flutes of ExactTaper™H
• Use ExactTaper™H files in regions of the canal that have a confirmed, smooth and reproducible glide path
• Use ExactTaper™H files in a deliberate brushing motion, on the outstroke, to more optimally prepare canals that exhibit irregular cross sections and to facilitate apical file progression • Use any ExactTaper™H file in one or more passes to safely achieve length
• Use the shaping files (S1, S2 and SX) with a brushing motion. Brushing motion
• Use the finishing files (F1-F5) in an ‘in and out’ action (not brushing)
• Withdraw the files once working length is established
Store at cool & dry place
1.Same sizes, lengths and tapers enable you to use the same protocol or technique you use with ProTaper Gold and Edge Taper Platinum file systems.
2.Shaping files have multiple tapers that ensure flexibility and cut dentin in specific canal zones.
3.Easily navigate curved canals and complex anatomy.
4. Quick and efficient cutting and shaping,
5. Less chance of fracture due to very thin tips