1. Fabrication of metal posts indirectly – Pinjet as an accessory for root canal impression
2. Fabrication of metal posts directly – Pinjet and root canal relined with acrylic resin"
Polycarbonate burnout pins
INDIRECT ROOT CANAL IMPRESSION
1. After canal preparation, adapt PINJET loosely in canal
(there should be a space between pin and canal wall);
2. Apply on PINJET the specific adhesive
of the selected impression material;
3. Apply the impression material on PINJET and place it in root canal.
DIRECT METAL POST MOLDING
1. After canal preparation, apply a separating agent on canal
2. Reline PINJET with self-cured acrylic resin in the canal
3. Build core of post with self-cured acrylic resin;
4. Make final adjustments and send mold to lab for casting
Store at dry place