SS White EndoGuide - Precision Micro Endodontic Burs For Endodontic Access and Exploration
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Precision Micro Endodontic Burs For Endodontic Access and Exploration
Developed with leading endodontists to be “three tools in one,” eliminating 2-3 Gates Glidden and 1 files, finding canals in both molars and anteriors, and accessing calcified canals.
Benefits of Using ENDOGUIDE
• Conical shape acts as a self-centering guide for straight-line access to canals
• Eliminates 2-3 Gates Glidden and 1 Ultrasonic tip
• Facilitates increased tactile sense for MB 2/3 and calcified canals
• Provides a polished dentin surface for easier visual identification of hidden canals
• Removes old pins and posts in half the time
• Diminutive size head allows for greater visualization by the clinician
Efficient, straight-line access to canals is achievable with EndoGuide , a unique set of eight carbide burs for non-surgical root canal treatment. The patented, conical shaped micro-diameter tip acts as a self-centering guide for precision access to canals while conserving healthy peri-cervical dentin. The funnel-shaped bur design improves canal visualization
For removing old post and pins
For canal exploration
1. EndoGuide® Burs are task specific; each bur is designed for a particular area of use during endodontic access and canal exploration.
2. While EndoGuide® Burs are diminutive in size, they are very efficient cutters in both the vertical and lateral directions. To maximize cutting efficiency and avoid bur breakage, it is recommended that the clinician applies only enough pressure to guide the bur while allowing the instrument to progress through the substrate. When used for troughing procedures, a light sweeping motion is suggested.
3. Excessive force to the instrument, especially in a lateral direction, can lead to bur damage.
4.Initial Access Through Restorations/Tooth Surfaces
1. Identify the material makeup of any existing restorations that must be removed or penetrated to gain access.
2. Once identified, select the appropriate instrument for the task. (Available in differant sizes and shape)
5.EndoGuide® Burs are ideal for use when performing micro-endodontics using magnification-enhanced vision via a dental operating microscope or loops.
For bestproduct performance, always match the EndoGuide® Bur to the task to be performed (See Table A). Slow-speed EndoGuide® Burs are those with SLRA (Surgical Length Right Angle) and XLRA (Extra-Long Right Angle) shanks for use in standard slow-speed right-angle latch handpieces at slow-speed rpm ranges appropriate for endodontic procedures.
High-speed EndoGuide® Burs are those with SLRA (Surgical Length Friction Grip) shanks for use in standard high-speed friction grip handpieces at high-speed rpm anges appropriate for endodontic procedures.
1.Conical shape acts as a self-centering guide.
2. Provide straight-line access to canals.
3.Eliminates 2-3 Gates Glidden and 1 Ultrasonic tip.
4. Facilitates increased tactile sense
5.Removes old pins and posts in half the time by the clinician